Preparing a design for Magneto development can be a tricky task. In order to get the best from the Magento developers you should plan your project according how much time you have and how much money you are looking to spend.
When considering the design of your Magento store it is advisable to consider your budget before hand. This is because the more you want to customize your Magento design the more money you would need to spend. If you are looking to save on both money and time than one way to go about it is to purchase a template and ask the Magento development company to customize it for you. There are thousands of fantastic, users friendly and aesthetics templates out there and you can find some of them at http://galathemes.com/magento-themes.html . If you cannot find a template to match the design concept that’s buzzing in that brain of yours then you need to be well prepared to get the most out of the Magento development team.
When trying to elaborate on your brilliant concept to the Magento developers you need to base the initial design concept around your logo design, and if you don’t have one than it’s the first thing you need to create. The color theme and the general outline of the website stems from the design of your visual identity and therefore it is imperative that your logo expresses your brand concept. When this important part of your design becomes concrete you can start painting the virtual picture by considering the specific outlines of your design.
While taking the customized approach you need to contemplate on the following aspects:
1) What are the main design aspects you want in your home page and how do you want them to look like?, i.e. flash banner , your menu bar social buttons and the general navigation
2) How you want your products to be displayed in both the home page and product pages?
3) What additional pages you may require and how you want them to be designed? i.e. contact us, about us, shipping and FAQ
4) How would you want the check out procedure to look?
5) How mobile friendly can you make your design without jeopardizing the initial concept and without incurring more costs?
6) Can your design remain consistent through the various sales channels such as eBay?
7) How would you want to promote your products throughout your website? When you have a promotion or sale does your design needs to account for future seasonal and festive changes?
The above are just some of the points you need to consider when approaching the right Magento developer with your design concept. Whatever design your thinking of its first important to consider your budget and time scale. The more complex the design the more money your website will cost you. Like mentioned, if you want to save money on your design costs and you want to use the resources to spend on your website functionality/extensions and add-ons (the next article) then you should be more inclined to customizing an existing template. And don’t forget that there are thousands of amazing templates that might just match your thinking! Good Luck and make sure you read part 2 of the Magento development article next week, Considering the Functionalities of your Magento website.
ZestTech solutions: A Magento development Company of London in the United Kingdom: ZestTech Solutions have large team of Magento developers that have been Magento experts for over 4 years. ZestTech solutions have created and customized numerous ecommerce websites over the past for years and we at ZestTech take pride in our quality work within stringent timescales